The office of Faculty Honors, Prizes & Awards is one of the many initiatives implemented by USF Research & Innovation to support faculty achievement and recognition. Academic and honorific awards are considered among the highest accolades for faculty distinction, since they are selected by peers and colleagues at the pinnacles of their disciplines. These awards, collectively, also provide an important perspective of the university’s growing worldwide reputation. The application procedure for these awards, however, can often be rigorous and time-consuming. Our dedicated team can support faculty throughout the process.
Our Services Include:
- Identifying and communicating upcoming award opportunities.
- Curating an interactive, searchable online database of more than 2,000 external award opportunities, identified by the National Research Council (NRC) and the Top American Universities (TARU) report, and other distinguished national and international awards.
- Presenting educational programming about award opportunities: workshops, seminars, and customized presentations to colleges/departments.
- Facilitating the application/nomination process and related materials.
- Fostering pathways to nomination for early-career, mid-career, and distinguished faculty.
- Advancing recognition of faculty award recipients through individual online profiles on this website; and hosting university-wide recognition events.
For information about USF internal recognition opportunities, please visit:
USF Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President
USF Faculty Senate
USF Research & Innovation